Link the internet to your recruitment database.
Browse online job boards, social networks or individual web pages and cross-match relevant profiles to the information in your existing CRM or ATS using a Chrome Browser Plugin. Update existing CRM or ATS data directly from Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Word, or your PDF Reader using DaXtra Magnet plugins from wherever you view Candidate, Client and Contact Profiles.
- Deduplicate, Create and Update of Candidate, Client and Contact details with a single click
- Instant adding of notes and actions to existing records directly where viewed in the Chrome browser, Outlook, Gmail, Microsoft Word, Adobe Reader and PDF Viewers.
- Easily update your existing Candidate Management System records with new skills, attributes, and aspirations, without leaving your current desktop workspace.
- Linking of newly found Contacts and Candidates to existing clients, vacancies and shortlists, without having to login to your CRM or ATS and search for them.
- Increase the quality and quantity of your Applicant Management System data, by making it quicker and easier to populate and update the most valuable information
- Exploit the wealth of online profile data, but stay linked to your in-house CRM or ATS System, storing valuable
data for future use by all
- Maximize lead-generation, easily loading passive client and candidate data while you research and communicate, never losing an opportunity
The DaXtra Magnet was developed as a response to the increase in Candidates publishing their Professional Profiles and CVs online for the purposes of seeking job opportunities. When recruiters browse and find such profiles, DaXtra Magnet can be utilized with a single click to check if the Candidate is already present on the Recruitment Database. Based on this check, they can decide to create a new database record, or update an existing record, as well as recording activities and notes. The current release is a Chrome Browser plug-in, with advanced functionality to ignore non-relevant information such as adverts and menus from web pages, otherwise relevant text can be simply highlighted before submitting. A further version of the product will work with several desktop applications such as Word, Adobe, Outlook as well as several other web browsers.It is notable that there is significant industry comment about ownership and use of this available online profile information. After all, if Candidates make their Professional Profiles available over the internet, there is an implicit consent in the use of such data for the purposes of attracting and pursuing job opportunities. However, many website applications that collect and aggregate Candidate profiles apply their own terms and conditions around the use of the data. According to their current user agreement, LinkedInis an example of an online network that explicitly disallows many aspects of use of data presented within their website application. Although opinion pieces such as this one illustrate that the ability to enforce these restrictions legally is unclear, we insist that the users of DaXtra Magnet seek permissions of LinkedIn or other copyright holders before applying the Magnet to their data.
As such, DaXtra Magnet is a general tool that is simply automating the manual process a recruiter would ordinarily undertake, having viewed the Professional Profile or CV in their browser. While it is correct that the DaXtra Magnet will work with any candidate profile, including those coming from LinkedIn, DaXtra has no direct agreement with LinkedIn and other sites and therefore DaXtra does not grant or suggest any special permissions to use, copy, adapt, distribute, modify or share information from websites. We, therefore, stipulate that it is entirely the responsibility of the recruiter to ensure their use of online profile data with DaXtra Magnet is in accordance with the privacy, copyright, permissions, restrictions, and user terms and conditions they have signed up to as an individual or as an organization, as part of utilizing website accessible data for recruitment activities.