DaXtra is pleased to announce the launch of our new website — www.daxtra.com
With a fresh new look, the site has features making it easier to navigate, find and understand our technology solutions. Our Product pages give you a quick and concise rundown of the latest recruitment software solutions, highlighting benefits and features of each DaXtra product. The DaXtra Blog and Events sections have been updated in order to bring you fresher content and to keep you current on new upgrades and releases of our products, and also to keep you abreast of which events we’ll be attending, sponsoring or taking part in, throughout the calendar year.
Our site includes:
- Our new Video – giving a quick rundown of DaXtra Products and how our technology can automate your recruitment processes and workflows, with compatibility for virtually any recruitment database system.
- Solutions For — Whether you’re a Recruitment Agency, Corporate Recruiting Department, a Job board or Technology Vendor/Developer — see where you fit into the picture with DaXtra.
- Testimonials and Case Studies – highlighting some DaXtra success stories.
- Our extensive Partner Listing – a testament to our global presence and fine affiliations!
- Our Events page – keeping you current of where we’ll be in the coming months so you can schedule a one-on-one, in-person demo of DaXtra’s new technology.
- Request a Demo (at the top of every page) – Don’t forget to schedule a Demo of any or all DaXtra products you may be interested in. Let us demonstrate how DaXtra’s technology, can help you stay ahead of the competition by placing people faster with our intelligent automated recruitment solutions!
Our hope is that the new site will better enable DaXtra to communicate with our customers and prospects through regular updates and inspiring case studies that demonstrate our expertise and leadership in the field of recruitment technology. We hope you enjoy our new site. And please, keep checking back in as we update with new content, announcements and case studies!
*Do you have feedback or questions about our new website? Let us know!