Daxtra USA is growing and looking for a motivated Junior Account Manager with vigorous work ethic and strong customer relations skills to join our team. In return, you will get the opportunity to work with innovative technology, have regular access to high-level business professionals and be mentored by some of the best in the industry.
• Proactively engage in regular conversations and meetings with your assigned customers to ensure on-going satisfaction with Daxtra products.
• Provide in-person, online and telephone-based software training to customers for Daxtra products.
• Liaise w/ Technical team on behalf of customers and keep customers informed of any additional projects’ progress, or highlighted issues, as part of Account Management.
• Liaise w/ Management team on all issues concerning customer satisfaction, dissatisfaction, customer requests and potential product enhancements.
• Up selling of new products, services, hardware and training to your customers.
• Develop product references from the customer base.
• Bachelor’s degree with 1 year work experience in an IT related field.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Familiarity with, and interest in, software and hardware technology.
• Preferred experience with the North American staffing and recruitment industry.
• Position located in Richmond, VA. Telecommuting is not initially an option.
• No travel required, though opportunities exist.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
• Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
– Work Schedule: Full Time
– Wage/Salary: DOE
– Employment Start Date: 11/01/14
– Employment End Date: Perm
If interested, send your resume now to: firstname.lastname@example.org